Foodie Wednesdays - 5 Minutes Microwave Oreo & Hide and Seek Cake!

I came across this biscuit cake recipe. I was amazed that with just few ingredients and without any flour sugar and eggs one can bake a cake!! I couldn't wait to try it. So I googled a bit more to find out about biscuit cake recipes.

Finally decided to make 5 minutes microwave Oreo cake inspired from this recipe. As I was short of Oreos, I added Hide & Seek biscuits in the batter too. As I was still sceptical about how it'll turn out, I didn't prepare any frosting or added nuts. But it turned out soo good. Spongy, moist, chocolaty and yum. Next time I am going to throw in some nuts and smother Nutella!

The picture looks bad because I suck at taking pictures. :( Also it is not burned, just dark because of Oreos.


Oreo & Hide and Seek biscuit cake


Here's how I made it.

Ingredients:

Oreo biscuits - 15
Hide and seek - 10
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Plain eno - 3/4th tsp (non-flavoured blue packet eno OR baking powder)
Butter/oil for greasing pan.

Method:

Grease a baking tin or bowl with butter. 

Grind biscuits and sugar to powder. Add in a large bowl with milk and mix it well taking care that there are no lumps. Then add eno, mix and pour the mixture in the baking dish. Microwave for 3 minutes on high. Check, if still not done then do it for 2 minutes more. Let it cool for an hour and then demould it.

Super easy and quick to make. Try it. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts