Steve Harvey's Family Fued

Do you know Steve Harvey? The guy who announced the wrong Miss Universe 2015 winner? The guy whose funny memes are floating all around the Internet after the goof-up? Yeah, the same Steve Harvey. 



I am not going to share the funny memes except the one above. There are plenty though that will give you a good laugh - Google it. My post is about the television game show 'Family Fued' that he hosts. 

These days I fill my mini work breaks by watching funny Family Fued videos. But the funniest one that I have watched so far is this one: Pork...What?!

You must watch it. It's hilarious!!! Even Harvey considers this as one of the craziest Family Fued answers as shared on The Ellen Show

 On that happy and funny note, have a great weekend!! :)



*Image Source: HollywoodLife.com

Comments

Popular Posts