Oddly Satisfying Things!

Today I am in the mood to watch videos of 'oddly satisfying things' before I am neck-deep in this week's work. Like those NatGeo shows about how candies or mozzarella cheese are made. I find it weirdly comforting when mozzarella is cut into small balls or when sugar candy is stretched & rolled or when the egg yolk doesn't break or when a cake is iced/decorated.  





I had written a post on Simple things - Immense satisfaction. In that blog-post I had listed simple things that give me immense pleasure. Few of them like inserting fingers in the sack of grains, popping bubble wrap, peeling gum also fall in the oddly satisfying category. 

Watch this video and this and this & feel satisfied if you are as weird as me. You will find many such videos on YouTube. 






Have a great week! 

Gifs Source: Buzzfeed.com

Comments

Popular Posts