Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge!

I didn't complete my last year's Goodreads Reading Challenge. :( 

But this year I have again set myself for a challenge and I will do my best to finish it. This year I am set to read 40 books by the end of 2015. Which is  at least 3 books in a month!! Let's see how I do it since I haven't finished a single book yet. :D


Anyway here are my stats from last year's challenge. Out of the 41 books that I read:


  • I rated only 3 books 4 out of 5
  • 22 books 3 out of 5 (Sadly Goodreads doesn't allow half star rating)
  • 10 books 2 out of 5
  • 1 book 1 out of 5
  • Didn't rate 5 books 


So based on the stats the best books that I read last year were The Book Thief, The Bell Jar and The Fault in Our Stars. Correct! I loved all the three books. 

This year I hope to read more beautiful books, read classics, new writers. And work on my relationship with books as I have been really lazy. I hope they forgive me. :D

Comments

Popular Posts