Random Thursdays - Tiny Tales


Terribly Tiny Tales publishes tweet-sized (140 characters) stories weaved around a 'word'. These one word TTT story prompts can be anything- hair, love, zero, etc.

In August, they were accepting submissions for 'brother' prompt; shortlisted ones were going to get published on Raksha Bandhan. I submitted 3, none of which were shortlisted sadly. 

So here are my tiny tales (edited ones that are longer than 140 characters because I can as it's my blog not TTT :D) on 'brother'.


Tiny Tale 1

“Chocolates again! Will you ever get me something thoughtful?” she whined.
The brother grinned. “Next time, I promise”, he flashed that beautiful smile.
One year later...
A red box with a golden bow came with his badges and uniform in a trunk.
And all that she wants is stupid chocolates with that beautiful smile.

Tiny Tale 2

“Let me go, brother”, she begged.
The lecherous men circled closer.
Gunshots filled the air.
“See Godman Bapu, your suggestions don’t work!” said she kissing her gun.

Tiny Tale 3

Chewed my doll; I hate him.
Ate my homework; I like him.
Barked at my bully; I love him.
Licked my tears; my dog is my brother for life. 


Like them or love them or hate them? Let me know. 


Comments

Popular Posts