Blogging..... Here I come!!!

So finally I have started blogging!!

After several thoughts, years of delaying and 2 accounts later (the name and id of which I have forgotten), I now will scribble my thoughts here...

I always wanted to have a personal diary...in which I could write my thoughts, about the day to day happenings, success, failure, joy, sadness, everything. But the thought of someone finding and reading it scared me and hence, I never kept a diary...ever! So this is my sort-of diary..

By choice I have fewer friends...but I have loads to say... Have lots of opinion... Have views on quite a few aspects... I don’t like talking much as I feel it's waste of time and energy to talk when you don’t have the right ears to listen. So there are views, opinions, experiences, adventures in me that are hidden and now will pour it out here... 

I love reading. Fiction is what I like to read the most. I love cooking or rather experimenting with food occasionally. Can’t cook daily! I love the colour purple... Rest of likes, dislikes..we will figure out later.

It’s just a start so can't exactly predict what exactly will I be writing... But expect things about life, relationships, food, reading etc here...

Comments

  1. Hello Bun Pav :-) !!
    Welcome 2 d world of blogging!!

    Btw ur "about me" sounds a lot like ME !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts